Keto Recipe Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir-Fry with Cabbage
Garlic Ginger Stir-Fry with Shrimp and Cabbage is a delightful dish that combines the rich flavors of garlic and ginger with succulent shrimp and crunchy cabbage. It’s a quick and easy meal that’s perfect for weeknight dinners or special occasions. Let’s dive into this culinary adventure!
- Total Time30 min
- Per serving389 cal
Ingredients for Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir-Fry with Cabbage
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 lb pointed cabbage or Napa cabbage, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped, fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 lime, the juice
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) chopped, fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 11 oz. jumbo shrimps, peeled, deveined, tail on
- ground black pepper and salt
How to prepare Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir-Fry with Cabbage
Heat a large wok or frying pan with half of the oil. Add the cabbage, garlic, ginger, and fry for a minute before adding a splash of water to speed up the cooking process. Sauté the cabbage until preferred consistency, stirring occasionally.
Once the vegetables are almost done, add tamari soy sauce, lime juice, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
In another pan, sauté the shrimp in the remaining coconut oil until they are no longer translucent. This will take about 6 minutes.
Place the cabbage on the plates and arrange the shrimp on top. Spoon the leftover sauce from the pan over the shrimp. Garnish with some cilantro and sesame seeds.
Serve this delicious stir-fry with steamed rice or noodles for a complete meal.
This dish is packed with protein from the shrimp and vitamins from the cabbage. The garlic and ginger add not only flavor but also medicinal properties.
It’s a great option for those on a low-carb or gluten-free diet.
Garlic Ginger Stir-Fry with Shrimp and Cabbage is a flavorful and nutritious dish that’s sure to impress. With simple ingredients and easy preparation, it’s a must-try recipe for anyone looking to spice up their meal routine.
Can I use chicken instead of shrimp?
- Yes, chicken can be a great substitute for shrimp in this recipe.
What type of cabbage is best?
- Both green and Napa cabbage work well in this dish.
Can I make this dish ahead of time?
- Yes, you can prepare the sauce and chop the ingredients ahead of time.
Is this dish spicy?
- The red pepper flakes add a bit of heat, but you can adjust to your taste.
Can I use bottled garlic and ginger?
- Fresh is best, but bottled can be used if necessary.
Nutritional information for
If you want to find other articles similar to Keto Recipe Garlic Ginger Shrimp Stir-Fry with Cabbage, you can visit the category Recipes.